At Prem Holdings, we carry wire rope from well-known manufacturers such as Kiswire, Bridon-Bekaert and Tokyo. Our full range of wire rope and fittings enable us to meet customer demand with zero hassle. We are able to conduct proof load and breaking test up to 1000 MT with our in-house testing facility.
Typical information that required to select wire ropes includes the following:
• Length of wire rope. For example, 20 meter.
• Construction of the wire rope. For example, 6X36
• Core of the wire rope. For example, IWRC, FC, WSC
• Plastic Impregnated Core
• Direction and lay of the wire rope, including For example,
RHRL (Right Hand Regular Lay, sZ)
RHLL (Right Hand Langs Lay, zZ),
LHRL (Left Hand Regular Lay, zS)
LHLL (Left Hand Langs Lay, sS)
RHAL (Right Hand Alternate Lay, aZ)
LHAL (Left Hand Alternate Lay, aS)
• Wire rope finish: Bright, Ungalvanised, Galvanised
• Wire rope grade: 1770, 1960, 2160
• Minimum breaking load of the wire rope For example, 75kN.
Wire ropes may also be named by its functions and application in various industries. Typical wire rope name in different industries includes the following:
Main Hoist Rope | Boom Hoist Rope | Auxiliary Hoists Rope | Closing Rope
Derricking Rope | Luffing Rope | Trolley Rope | Foundry Crane Rope
Drilling Line | Anchor Line | Mooring Rope | Towing Wire | Winch Wire
A&R Winch Rope | Marine Riser Tensioner Line | Pendant Wire
Guide Rope | Blair Hoist Rope | Balance Rope | Hauling Rope
Logging Rope | Sand Line | Elevator Rope | Gondola Rope
Feel free to contact us for more information.