Discover Discontinuities in Ferrous Materials Before It’s Too Late Surface and subsurface discontinuities in ferrous materials can lead to machinery and production shutdowns but are often not easy to spot in time.
You benefit by:
- Saving and expediting production capabilities before costly machining.
- Gaining a lead against the competition with a neutral audit seal.
- Reducing risk of company liability with documented safety standards.
- Demonstrating high-quality standards.
- Enjoying fast audit times and our exclusive, one-stop shop service.
- Ensuring compliance with local governmental and other legal requirements.
- Preventing failures that occur from flawed parts making it into assemblies without prior inspection.
Complete Service Offer Details:
Lifting and Rigging offers magnetic particle inspections (MPI) – a non-destructive testing (NDT) method for detecting discontinuities in ferrous materials. With state-of-the-art multidirectional MPI test equipment, we can determine a part’s serviceability or conformity to required standards, saving you future costs and delays.
Our personnel are trained and certified in multiple standards and are capable of analyzing the best NDT method for your product.
Benefits of Our Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) Services at a Glance
With our magnetic particle inspection services, contact us.
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2022 Lifting and Rigging | Powered by Prem Holdings Sdn Bhd (1388059-D)